Twisted Tales Creative Writing CompetitionPosted on: 23/11/2021
The Compton School’s English department is giving you another opportunity to take part in a creative writing competition. The competition this time is about giving villains a voice and is called Twisted Tales. Please submit entries to Show My Homework. The post is called Twisted Tales Creative Writing Competition.
The rules for the competition are below:
• Only one entry per student, there is no limit to the number of entries per school.
• Students' entries must be their own work.
• Students' entries must include a title.
• Each student's name, age and school name should be included on their entry. (Please type this onto your work before submitting.)
• 100-word limit for mini sagas (excluding the title).
For more information about the competition and details of the prizes, visit the Young Writer website and click on the Twisted Tales competition.
A planning sheet that can be printed is available in tutor trays and on SMHW.
If you would like to speak to Ms Houghton about the competition, she is available in T7 on the English corridor.